§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 VII DS-GVO is twoplus Ifran & Horvath GbR, represented by Fernando Ifran and Leticia Rita Horvath, Mainzer Str. 24, 10247 Berlin, Germany; Email: email@example.com. (see our legal notices).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the data processing,
- Right to data Transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO (EU General Data Protection Regulation):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Facebook Custom Audiences & Facebook Pixel
We use the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” and the visitor action pixel “Facebook Pixel” from Facebook. Provider is Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are resident in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
The Facebook pixel allows Facebook to identify visitors to our online service as a target group for displaying ads (so-called “Facebook ads”). This enables us to define that the Facebook ads placed by us are only displayed to Facebook users who have an interest in our online service or who have interests/characteristics defined by us (so-called “custom audiences”). In addition, the Facebook pixel enables us to analyze the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only required information for sending the newsletter are your e-mail address and your name. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 I 1 a) DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
§ 6 Use of our Webshop
(1) If you order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you enter your personal data, which we need for the completion of your order. Required information for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. We will use the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account, the data you have provided will be stored revocably. All other data, including your user account, can always be deleted in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails containing technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will limit processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form to exclude an affiliation to people. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 I 1 f) DS-GVO.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. user conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Übersicht zum Datenschutz: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 8 GetResponse
For the dispatch of our newsletter we use the services of GetResponse. The provider is GetResponse Sp.z o.o., ul. ARKONSKA 6/A3, 80-387 GEDANSK, Poland.
GetResponse organizes and analyzes the sending and use of our newsletters. The data you enter to receive the newsletter for this purpose will be stored on GetResponse”s servers.
GetResponse analyses for us whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked.
GetResponse also enables us to subdivide the newsletter recipients according to different categories (so-called tagging). In this way, the newsletters can be better adapted to the respective target groups.
If you do not want an analysis by GetResponse, you have to unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. You can also unsubscribe directly on the website or by sending an email to the above email address.
Data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
Your data will be deleted immediately from our servers as well as from the servers of GetResponse after unsubscribing from the newsletter. This does not affect data stored by us for other purposes (e.g. customer data).